April 24, 2009

I LOVE a Good Hat for Kid Sessions!

I have to admit - I'm addicted to hats and petti skirts for sessions. The kids get to play dress-up and I (hopefully) get great images of them in the process. Last year I stumbled across Kim's site - From My Heart to Your Head. She had a great promo going on at the time - she was clearing out some of her hats and was offering a "hat pack" at a really good price. I got a ton of hats for what I would have normally paid for 2 or 3 on etsy. It was such a great deal!

Over the weekend I had a few out of town session and made sure to pack all my hats for the trip. And I'm so glad I did! The image above is my absolute favorite from all my sessions, teddy bear, petti skirt and hat - what a great combo!

I emailed Kim earlier in the week and she said she'd love to offer a discount to my readers. Please be sure to check out her blog and get yourself some hats for your sessions! Get 10% off your purchase when you mention the Neil Creative Blog when you place your order.

No comments: