April 03, 2009

Senior Photographer? Check out Senior Solutions!

I was contacted by Natalie of Senior Solutions last year for an interview about my template site. I had seen her Senior Solutions and thought it was pretty interesting, but at that point, I didn't have a need since I wasn't shooting seniors yet. Well, I had my first senior in November and LOVED the session. I decided that I really wanted to target seniors for 2010 but had no idea where to start. So I decided to re-visit Natalie's site and pickup Senior Solutions. This guide is great to help get you jump started on starting a senior side to your business. The guide is downloadable and is a great reference that lives on my desktop! A few things the guide covers is
  • Spokesmodels - how to get them, what to offer them and Natalie's program as an example.
  • A MySpace tutorial for those of you who aren't on there already - it's a great resource to build your senior network.
  • Marketing ideas that Natalie has implemented in her business.
  • Products to offer your senior clients.
  • Natalie's contracts and what to wear for senior session documents.
  • Sample images that Natalie has taken to help get ideas for your posing.
  • And a great bonus is some templates to help get your senior branding and marketing in place!
Natalie has offered a deal for all my blog readers - Senior Solutions is typically $75, my readers can get a cool $15 off!! Want the deal? Just send $60.00 to natalie@photographybynatalieb.com via PayPal and put Neil Creative in the subject line. Natalie will email you the guide within 24-48 hours and you can get cracking on building your Senior business!!

And be sure to check out Senior Solutions site often, she has interviews and tips for photographers!

No comments: